6.02.2011

so fresh n so clean (clean)


[Outkast - "So Fresh and So Clean"]

Hey all. Thanks to anyone who followed me over from the old homestead. I thought it was time to change things up, and I was still getting a few notices from blogger so it felt like an opportunity to start with a clean slate. I also accidentally totally fucked up the HTML template on my old blog, which forced my hand-- if you remember the old place, this new one is pretty simple by comparison. I'm hoping that will make it easier to focus on the content rather than constantly fiddling around with the layout like I was doing there.

A lot has happened since I started Noise Annoys. I've seen the "scene" for music blogs undergo a huge change. It's harder to offer files and we've seen big names in the business rise and fall. On my end of things, I graduated college-- I started the old blog my freshman year-- moved around, got myself married and a kid. So why not?

Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to starting at this new location, and I hope to see y'all around.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here!
    I think I ditched my old file sharing self at around the right time, before everything got too crazy. That was three years ago this week, and even though it took me a year to start up the current blog properly I'm still having way more fun doing it than I was punting up an album for download.
    Clean slates are good now and then, and I'll still come pester you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being pestered!

    I dig it-- I think the music blog/uploading projects were good for learning about the subject, the music, the community, and for honing writing and searching and general skills. With those tools the more detailed project becomes that much more fun and involving. Hopefully that'll happen here, too, haha.

    That said, Happy Anniversary :D It seems like yesterday har har.

    ReplyDelete